A Woman's Right
Next Workshop - OCTOBER 15TH!
A Woman's Right... is a self-defense workshop designed to empower women of all ages with the mental and physical techniques necessary to defend themselves. These concepts go far beyond kicking and punching. This workshop emphasizes mental preparedness, awareness of surroundings and assertiveness training as well as simple, yet effective self-defense techniques to ensure your personal safety and the safety of your children.
- Can I learn how to protect myself and my children if confronted by an attacker?
- My husband travels a lot. What can I do to keep my family safer?
- I'm a single mom/woman. Am I strong enough to defend myself from an attacker that's twice my size?
- I'm concerned about my daughter's safety now that she's away at college. Can we take the workshop together?
- How to tap into "Mama Bear" mode... whatever it takes attitude!
- How to recognize and avoid potentially dangerous situations.
- How to maximize your strengths and use them against an attacker's weaknesses.
- Defending yourself against the most common strikes and grabs.
- How to "break-free" from a front or rear choke.
- How to escape from a 200 lb. attacker pinning you on your back.
Your personal safety and the safety of your children are priceless. Give yourself and your loved ones the empowerment that comes with having the skills, tactics and strategies to avoid and survive a violent attack.
For more information and to schedule a workshop in your area, contact:
Champions Martial Arts Academy
3620 Lone Tree Way, Antioch, CA 94509
Being SAFE ... means being prepared!
Meghan's confidence has grown in leaps and bounds. She loves coming to AMAA and we love the "complete package" that's being taught at AMAA. Not just the martial arts, but also the equal emphasis placed on respect, ethics and good citizenship. Grandmaster, Professor, all their instructors & the STORM Team are true role models.
Danny Richardson, Software Manager